top of page

Tax Relief

We help individuals and small businesses deal with IRS issues, such as audits, tax debt, levies, liens, garnishments and more.

IRS Problems.png

Areas of Focus

Wage Garnishment

Has the IRS withheld a percentage of your paycheck? Connect with us immediately.

Bank Levy

The IRS may freeze money in your bank account until debts are fully paid. We specialize in helping clients address this serious collection action.

Tax Liens

If a lien has been placed on your property by the IRS, we can workout a strategy for tax debt settlement.


We can represent you before the IRS and negotiate to: limit your tax debt or, under the right circumstances, remove it completely.

  • Audit Representation

  • Payroll Tax Debt Relief

  • Unfiled Tax Returns & Delinquent Taxes

  • Offer in Compromise

  • Installment Agreement (Payment Plan)

  • Penalty Abatement

  • CSED

  • Innocent Spouse Relief

  • Currently Not Collectible

  • Transcript Analysis

Expert Tax Resolution

We are committed to helping clients make sense of IRS notices & tax debts. We provide strategies for individuals and businesses to deal with back taxes, penalties, and IRS collection action. Our clients trust us because we work committedly to provide solutions for them and have their best interests at heart.


Understanding your tax debt situation and having a plan of action to address it is the first step to peace of mind.


Our on-staff Enrolled Agent is federally authorized to represent taxpayers in all 50 States. Learn more about Enrolled Agents below.

Initial consultation is confidential and free of charge.

What is an Enrolled Agent (EA)?

"Enrolled agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards [and] Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before." (source: IRS Enrolled Agent Information | Internal Revenue Service (

Schedule a Free Consultation
bottom of page